where to begin...

I never thought that I would ever be blogging again. I use to have a blog, what was it called...a "xanga" circa 1990's? Now I am 25 years old and what possibly can I do with a blog? I haven't found the purpose of this blog yet but I guess in due time I will. Don't we always find our purpose at some point?

I guess this is the part where I do a little introduction about myself, my name is Dexter and I'm 25 years old. I'm a veteran of the United States Marine Corps...I'm not your typical 75 year old man who wears vietnam era baseball caps and have countless hours of war stories. I do have my fare share of war stories but who wants to read about them here? I'm currently going to school to get my Bachelors of Science in Business degree. I have a beautiful girlfriend Krystal, whos blog is way better than mine by a long shot.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.